понеделник, 13 декември 2010 г.

New Christmas wish list for Santa










Dear Santa,

New year - new list for you. This year as always I was nice enough to deserve all the things I asked for. I promise I'll bake you muffins if you bring me those presents. And here is my new list:

1. It's getting cold here so I want a pair of these gorgeous Cavalli boots to keep my feet warm.

2. You know I love to travel. And I want to go in New York. A Christmas trip to The Big Apple will be a perfect present for me.

3. The thing is I'm tired of runnung after the bus, so you can bring me a nice car - preferably Honda CR-V. It will mach my next wish...

4. I like the mountains and I will be so happy spending some time in a new Mountain House just for me! Also a good terrain for driving my Honda...

5. Summer is summer. You can come to visit in my new Beach house you'll bring me... eventually...

6. Unfortunately all the Malls and stores are in the City. And I'll need to sleep somewhere when I come from work. A City apartment will do great in this case.

7. Speaking of work, how about you help me get my dream job...(just wait till I find out what will be...)

8. And last but not least - if you can't bring me last 7 at least give me a Platinum CC, so I can buy them by myself...

Thank you in advance and I'll be waiting for you!

Hugs...

Yuli

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар